Payloads All The Things
A list of useful payloads and bypasses for Web Application Security.
Feel free to improve with your payloads and techniques !
I pull requests :)
You can also contribute with a IRL, or using the sponsor button
An alternative display version is available at PayloadsAllTheThingsWeb.
Every section contains the following files, you can use the
_template_vuln folder to create a new chapter:
- README.md - vulnerability description and how to exploit it, including several payloads
- Intruder - a set of files to give to Burp Intruder
- Images - pictures for the README.md
- Files - some files referenced in the README.md
You might also like the
Methodology and Resources folder :
- Methodology and Resources
- Active Directory Attack.md
- Cloud - AWS Pentest.md
- Cloud - Azure Pentest.md
- Cobalt Strike - Cheatsheet.md
- Linux - Evasion.md
- Linux - Persistence.md
- Linux - Privilege Escalation.md
- Metasploit - Cheatsheet.md
- Methodology and enumeration.md
- Network Pivoting Techniques.md
- Network Discovery.md
- Reverse Shell Cheatsheet.md
- Subdomains Enumeration.md
- Windows - AMSI Bypass.md
- Windows - DPAPI.md
- Windows - Download and Execute.md
- Windows - Mimikatz.md
- Windows - Persistence.md
- Windows - Privilege Escalation.md
- Windows - Using credentials.md
- CVE Exploits
Be sure to read CONTRIBUTING.md
Thanks again for your contribution!
This project is proudly sponsored by these companies.